Sunday, September 16, 2018

Shawna's Birthday Jam

Hi Again!

It's Monday, yo. I'm currently knee deep in comic book inventory, but a few weeks ago I was having a blast with my best friends. 

Late last month, went out to celebrate my best friend Shawna's birthday. August in Florida is scorching hot, so I opted for a dress, loose kimono, and sandals ensemble.
 Kimono: Ross
Dress: Old Torrid
This is before I found a new place to take photos. The mermaid boobs upstaged me every time!
We Ubered to downtown St Augustine, hung out at Scarlett O'Haras,and drank adult beverages. 
Fun fact: Shawna and Misti are sisters, and I am best friends with them both. I've known them since I was 16 years old. This only child does have two rad sisters. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)