Sunday, September 23, 2018

Lola Rocks Clothing's Spooky Stuff-Part 1

Hi again, 

It's finally Fall, guys! Must be the season of the wiiitttcchhhh....and pumpkin spice....and Uggs. Ok, forget the Uggs, but Halloween time is my fave. It's still hotter than hell here in North Florida, but I started putting out my Halloween decorations two weeks ago. Yes, in early September. Fight me, bruh. 

I'm a year long lover of black clothing and spooky things. But, I like to ramp up my business's spooky stock this time of year. I'm going to share with you some of my favorite Lola Rocks Clothing spooky stuff!(More spooky stuff to follow next month)


These Sourpuss goodies! 
Sourpuss Spiderweb Socks

These perfect high waist velvet leggings:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)