Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hey, Hey, Hey...I'm Old

Hi Again!

I'm back sooner than I anticipated.....I guess I'm on a roll of some sort(?).

Today is my birthday, dudes. It started out as a good day; sushi buffet lunch with my Mom and Sophie (Aron had a convention in Orlando he had to vend). My Mom had been thinking about getting a parakeet, so we stopped by PetSmart on the way home from lunch. I should have known that taking my preschooler into a pet store after a long lunch was a bad idea, but I ignored my instincts and went for it. We obtained a parakeet, but only after 4 mini meltdowns and loss of patience on my part. Hey, at least the meltdowns were minis. Dinner was chicken nuggets and burned cookies.It wasn't my finest day as a mom, or a human, but Sophie went to bed full and happy, so that is a win. 

But hey, the day started off on a rad note. Before we left for my Mom's, I took a few photos in my new Torrid dress. it's a midi dress, and has quite a bit of fabric to it. But, I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. It has a nice romantic feel.
My sweet Sophie joined me for pics as well. I'm not sure why these turned out so blurry. 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)