Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Shenanigans

Hello Again!

As promised, here are some nuggets from Aron's birthday party.

Aron asked for a red armadillo cake, and Tracy delivered. I love that woman.

Isn't it amazing? It tasted yum too.
 Aron is in awe of his cake.
 Fred and Steph brought over some awesome food, including this candy, which I refer to as Crunchy Baby.
They also brought over this Captain America mask. There are no words.
 It was time to cut the cake.
 Wheeeeee
 Sam cut off it's tushy.
 More drinking commenced, and we all had to try on the mask.

Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a GREAT party! And my god at that amazing cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! The Captain America mask was a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ckae is the best thing I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As that looked fun. my cousin had that cake at his wedding, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The portrait of you and Capt. America is awesome.
    That cake looks amazing- and its good to know your Aron had a fun bday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH EM GEEEEE. That cake is FABULOUS! I want a slice! and the Captain America mask is so awesome! i want one for myself ;)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! i know sam! small world!
    that cake is AWESOME right down to the creepy claws! and that mask is hilarious. i love that everybody put it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)