Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fourth

Hope you all had a fabulous Fourth of July! Aron and I spent the day relaxing, cooking, and working on some Twisted/Lola business. No parties or fireworks, just some much needed down time.

Here's what I wore for my trip to Publix:
 Top: Torrid (Old)
Bermudas: One Price Fashion
Polka Dot Flops: Yellow Box
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Hair Flower & Necklace: Lola's Lovelies
OK Aron enough pictures!

We grilled out that day, but I also made these Windy City Crescent Rolls I found on Pinterest. They were fairly rad, and Aron and I tore through them pretty quickly. Rad, but ugly, as evidenced by the below photo. I just can't make pretty food!
The sky was lovely that night. A fireworks ban was in force due to the drought here in Middle Tennessee, but I still heard fireworks outside. I really hope that it was the city, and not individuals setting them off.
Hope you all had a great 4th!
Adrienne

10 comments:

  1. cute I should have taken a pic yesterday if I could at work. One of the sups had worn red pants and a blue shirt and I was wearing a red skirt and a shiny blue top.
    The food looks good ;) As long as its edible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the food looks pretty!

    BTW, love the patriotic pin-up girl in your post...and the flower in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great 4th - love the patriotic inspired retro look!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crescant rolls look so delicious! Glad that you enjoyed yourself. -xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're hair always looks so wonderful!

    xoxo Mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you two had a nice day! You look lovely, by the way. I agree with the comment above me-- your hair is always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No fireworks for me either! I just wanted to stay at home and chill! ;) I'm intrigued by those rolls! They sound delish!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice pictures !
    Your bag is very cool !! I love it :)
    I'm from France so I don't know what are "Crescent Rolls " but it seem so good, I'm so hungry now :(
    And your picture of the sky is so weird and beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)