Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birdcages and Kitty Cats

Hello Again!

Last week I had lunch with one of my favorite people, the fabulous Tracy. I wore one of my new ASOS Curve clearance purchases: a birdcage print dress that I paired with a Torrid shrug. I also carried my Betsey Johnson bag that I am sure you are sick of seeing by now.
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: TJ Maxx

We had lunch at Chili's, then went next door to PetSmart to look at the kitties....errmmmm...buy pet supplies.
I wasn't aware of the cool adoption program that PetSmart has with a local cat rescue organization, Twisted Whiskers. Many of these kitties were rescued from kill shelters. I have a soft spot in my heart for all animals, and I wanted to take them all home...and so did Tracy.
 Tabitha chillin'

Tracy found these beauties on the shelf- I mean... really?

Have a fabulous day!
Adrinne

11 comments:

  1. AHAH! kitty nails! can you even imagine trying to get those on a cat? i'm not even going to discuss the whole absurd putting fake nails on your cat - let's just jump to how crazy impractical this is because your cat would scratch you to death.

    and that birdcage print dress is AWESOME! i love anything with birds on it.

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I mean, most kitties would not take kindly to a human forcing plastic caps on their claws, lol.

      Delete
  2. That pattern on that dress - sooooooo sweet! Twisted Whiskers is a great cat rescue name. When I worked for the cat clinic, we had people bringing their kitties in all of the time to have those nail tips put on. I felt so sorry for the vet techs. They'd have to take their claws one by one glue those tiny little tips onto them. Nightmarish. I always wondered why people didn't just have their claws trimmed instead. A lot cheaper and a hell of a lot easier. Says the person covered in cat scratches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I don't understand the logic behind the tips, having their claws clipped is much easier! I love the name Twisted Whiskers :)

      Delete
  3. I love that dress - the print is beyond cute! And so many cute kitties too - I would want to take them all home.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I didn't get another kitty, I wanted them all :)

      Delete
  4. adorable dress! love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I love, love, love this dress on you! You look beautiful, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress and shoes! Lovely blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    Mary xx
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your dress! You look amazing :)

    Following...follow back?

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. we did those tips once to try and keep one of our cats from destroying a chair! it didn't work. but it was CUTE! haha. they tips just fall off, and she is a good sport so it wasn't that bad getting them on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)