Thursday, February 9, 2012

Waiting on A Grilled Cheese

Hello Again!

The first Friday of February, the Nashville Farmers' Market hosted a Meet 'N Three. This event brought together crafty vendors, local artists, and fabulous food trucks. Our friend Steph of Wicked Little Shinies was there selling her wares, so we decided to check it out. My first questions was, as always, what do I wear?

Like most of the country, Tennessee's weather has been unseasonably warm. I was able to get away with my top, cardigan, and skirt with no jacket.




Cardigan: Merona, Top: Forever 21+, Denim Pencil Skirt: Torrid, Boots: Old, Necklace: Forever 21, Hair Flower: Lola's Lovelies 

These photos are evidence how much I need a new camera. They also let me know it was time touch up my roots :)

 Steph selling her pretty flowers
 Me and Tracy
 This cool lady makes hats for kitty cats!
 Me and Aron

After we said hi to Steph and Fred, we headed over to the food trucks to check out the grubs. It was madness I tell you. After wandering around for a bit, we decided on The Grilled Cheeserie. It was a long of a wait for all the trucks, so we toughed out the hour and a half wait for our grilled cheese. The grilled Brie and Bacon was sooo worth it. Besides, the waiting was fun since we got to hang out with Ben & Tracy!


May I have my grilled cheese? Please?

Hope you are all having a fab day! We are busy getting ready for our HUGE convention of the year, Megacon in Orlando, Florida. Stop by Twisted Heroes' booth if you are in town!

Adrienne

11 comments:

  1. The Brie and Bacon sounds good. I need to try them one time even if I am waiting that long! I'll be sure to wear comfy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so cute...and I think I'm going to make myself a grilled cheese for lunch!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmer's Market Season already!?!?! Envy! I wanna go and shop for goodies! I love that top, btw! it's adorable!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo brie and bacon....YUM and those bows are just adorable....I LOVED LOVED wearing them when I was little!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of those cat hats! Too cute.
    Looks like a great day :)
    You top is lovely & looks great with the rest of your outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look like you had a great time. I love the bow blouse you're wearing. Super cute.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is adorable. As are you. I now want a brie & bacon sammich, thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty! I like this outfit. You always have such great photos of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice photos and blog. I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Love your pretty waves. :) I've heard the legend of the grilled cheese truck, but I've yet to find it in LA...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)