Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Nugget of Snowfall

Hello Again!

I have been a busy bee this week packing orders for our businesses. Yes, the holidays are here, and as the song says, it's "the most wonderful time of the year"! Really? I'm not so sure how I feel about that.....  Honestly, I love this time of year, but we are usually too busy to enjoy it. But I really shouldn't complain :)

We did have a few flakes of snow yesterday. None of it stuck, but it was very pretty nonetheless. Being from Florida, I am still fascintated by the snow. Here is a quick little video I shot with my phone:



We attended a fun Gingerbread House Day on Sunday, much more on that later. Here is a snap of my husband's gingerbread house. His creation is a "baby gym", complete with eyeballs to babysit the little ones while they work out. Good grief.







I'll be back with more later, hope you are all enjoying your holidays!

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. This is fun. I saw some snow flurries while up in the Poconos last month. Your gingerbread house is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from a place that gets lots of snow - starting in like October - and I really miss it!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gingerbread house is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)