Friday, December 23, 2011

Good Times in Florida

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, been busy catching up from my Florida trip last week. I went down to see my Mom for her birthday, and was also able to catch up with family and friends.

 Wearing my fave ASOS dress to go shopping with Mom.
 My beautifull Mom and me. It's hot as hell in Florida, so I had to wear dresses the entire time.
 Carvel Ice Cream Cake.
 Me and my bestie Shawna at Whiskey River.
 Me and my bestie Misti at Whisky River

 Naked Cowgirl cocktail at Whiskey River. They confiscated our table at 10pm, because the place turns into a nightclub. Geez I'm getting old :)
 Shawna walking through the wall of balloons at Winn Dixie.
 Cake Vodka + Ginger Ale=Sugar Bomb in your mouth
 My bestie Leah and me
Chuck, Leah, and Justin, great peeps

 On my plane back to Nashville. Had to Instagram this one-my Instagam is lolarocksme, so check it out!

I had the best time in Florida, and miss everyone so much. But it feels good to know that my close friends and family are just a plane ride away!

Hope you are all having a great holiday season. It has been a bit of a stressful time for me, but I am looking forward to spending time with my sweet hubby and our great friends here in Tennessee!

Adrienne

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)