Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Times in Music City

Aron's wonderful parents came to visit last week, and we all had too much fun! We spent Sunday in Nashville, and took in the fab sights of Music City.

We started our tour in front of Betty Boots


The Rice's had to get a pic with The King
Me and Aron posing

We were tempted to visit Coyote Ugly, but decided against it...


I found a new friend!


We had BBQ for lunch, then headed over to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Walking through the exhibits, it dawned on me how much I love old school country music. Johnny, Dolly, Patsy, Willie-they rule! Grover snapped this pic of me next to Patsy Cline's dress. Oh, how I love Patsy :)

The King's Gold Caddy
He had a TV and phone in his car, in the 50s! Insane....
His gold piano

Aron eyeing the gold records
Johnny Cash gold record


And ohhhh the fashion!

Dolly Parton's dress

Johnny Cash's Guitar and Suit


Faith Hill's gown


Taylor Swift's Gown

Carrie Underwood's gown

Johnny Cash's Guitar and Set List

The mechanical bull from Urban Cowboy!

It was great to spend time with Aron's parents, and we were sad to see them leave on Monday :( But it was a great visit, and we look forward to seeing them again soon!

February will bring more Floridians our way: our friend Annie, and my BFFs Shawna and Misti! Woot!

Hope you are having a great day (or night)!
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Nashville.
    Can't wait to go back there this summer for CMA fest.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashville is fabulous, thank you for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)