Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun With Snow

This is a rather random post, but I wanted to share with you the video I recorded this morning of our backyard and the falling snow. As you all know, I am very ready for Spring, but there is something to be said for the peaceful calm of the falling snow.

This is my first time using the video feature on the camera, so please excuse the crappy technique. Please also excuse my creepy voice saying "Snowing" in the background!



Stay warm today!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Great video. I guess I had the volume turned down I didn't hear your creepy voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is definitely a peaceful calm to falling snow... did you ever notice on silent it is too, but not in an eery way? but then, you have to wake up in and drive in the mess.. which i hate :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)