Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

It's been a few days since I blogged, but we have been bus-ay!! What is going on in my world right now? Mainly working on our online comic store Twisted Heroes and my online clothing store, Lola-Rocks Clothing. So, I thought I'd feature a couple of items from both the stores. Hence the post title, lol.

On the Twisted side, here are a couple of my fave items
:


Walking Dead Volume 1

Have you seen the AMC show? Well, the graphic novels are even better. Raw, gritty, and no holds barred. These books focus more on the human condition than the whole "undead eating human flesh" thing. They are amazing.
Johnny the Hoicidal Maniac Ladies T-Shirt

Have you read the JTHM graphic novel? Good stuff. This t-shirt is one of our bestsellers, and it is also available in Men's sizing.


OK, now on to Lola Land. We have received several new styles in lately, here are a couple of my faves:



Black Plus Size Jeggings

Yes, these are black (picture looks a tad blue), and they are fab, though they do run small. We are sold out of the XXL at the time, but should have them back in by the end of the week.



Cha Cha Pencil Skirt

This is a cute Misses sized pencil skirt, would be awesome with a cardigan and heels.

Off to pack funny books and clothing. Hope y'all have a fab week!

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Hrm I wonder if the Pencil Skirt would work with the leggings? Really just trying to find cool shoes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's HAWT! Love the Twisted Heroes too! Might need one

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa-I think you couldwear the leggings with booties, high boots, or flats :)

    @Cristal-You'd love the Walking Dead comics, they are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)