Friday, April 22, 2011

FBFF: Inspiration

This weeks Fashion Beauty Friend Friday is all about inspiration

1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion
inspiration?


Christina Hendricks & Dita Von Teese. I love their retro, feminine style.



2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you?

Reading fabulous fashion blogs!

3. How do you hope to inspire your readers?

I hope to inspire my readers with my day to day outfit posts, and to show that you can look stylish at any size :)

4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you?

Nature, especially the ocean. I miss it terribly since our move to Tennessee.





5. And since Idol is ending… Which songs inspire you?
Bob Dylan's "Shelter From the Storm" and Pixies' "Wave of Mutilation"


For more on FBFF visit ModlyChic
Don't forget to enter our
giveaway!

Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Ah I miss the beach too. Then I see it when I go home and I don't miss the sand getting everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina Hendricks is STUNNING!! I thought after I did my post that maybe I should've added her to my list, too. But I think I just wish I looked like her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)