Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: Blues, Pedi, & A Jacked Up Knee

Hello my fab readers! I wish you all a Happy Easter and Passover!

This is a fashion Nugget from a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been able to take many photos as of late, since I mysteriously hurt my knee. I have no idea how or when it happened, but last Sunday afternoon my knee was as swollen and hurting. Yes, it is time to go to the doctor.

Top: TJMax, Skirt: Torrid, Hair Flower: Etsy

Cristal and I went to get pedis and lunch later that day. The pedis turned our marvelous f I do say so myself.....






Aron and I went to the Needle Art Expo last Sunday, before the knee carnage occurred. I wasn't planning on getting my Prison Commie Star tattoo on my wrist touched up, but I did. Why the name for my tattoo? Well, a few years ago I went into (very reputable) tattoo shop in Florida asking for a bright pink star. I ended up with a faded, red piece of prison tattoo work on my wrist. Yea buddy.

Here is a quick pic Aron snapped of me getting the tattoo retouched. It is crusty and healing right now, so I will spare you the photos.

We ran into the guys at Outer Limits comics and Aron snagged some good stuff. One guy had some amazing tattoos. They are artwork from The Walking Dead graphic novels.



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) I don't think I ever noticed that tattoo? Hope it looks better now.

    How's the knee doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adrienne, first let me tell you that blue top you're wearing looks fantastic on you! Definitely your color. I laughed at your "prison tattoo." I hope the re-touch fixes the prison qualities of the star.

    Thanks so much for swinging by and visiting my blog. It's nice to see fresh faces and hear new voices. Especially Nashville sweethearts. xo.-Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa-the knee is going to the doctor tonight :)

    @Bella-Thanks so much for the sweet words! Love your blog, must go check out your latest post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wnt to come all over that skirt and top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)