Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Party Part Deux


Good Morning Peeps,

Last Friday Aron and I attended his company Christmas party. This is our second Christmas party of the year; the first one was a rad
shindig that we threw a couple of weeks ago.


Office party attire can be tricky. Not too much cleavage, not too short, not too sheer......Though it is not my office, I didn't want to commit any fashion faux pas at my hubby's party. So this is what I went with:






Dress: ASOS

Cardigan: Mossimo

Leggings: Lola-Rocks Clothing

Cami: Old Navy

Necklace and Boots: ebay

I purchased the dress on clearance at ASOS last summer, and hadn't had a chance to wear it. It is completely sheer, but I layered with opaque leggings and a cami, so it worked (I think). I also added my Mossimo cardigan, fave boots, and brass locket necklace I snagged off of ebay. As you can see, the tripod and I are becoming slightly better friends :)

The party itself was relaxed and fun, and I had the chance to meet some of Aron's sweet co-workers. After the party, we headed to The Boro to meet Ben and Tracy to see Spike and Mallets perform. Good times were had, and it was a great show.

Off to pack up last minute Christmas orders!

Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. You look pretty! Love that floaty white dress! It's romantic yet completely work party appropriate! And you have the BEST hair color! Seriously envious over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kirstin-Thanks! I was a little nervous about it, but I think it worked :)

    @Vanessa-Thanks so much! I have my Feria Copper Shimmer 74 to thank for the hair color :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)