Thursday, December 9, 2010

Party On

Hello Peeps,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but things have been very busy at the Twisted Heroes/Lola-Rocks camp. We're talking 50 orders a day busy. Not that I am complaining in any way, but I have been swamped!

My friend Cristal and I threw a Christmas party at my house on Saturday. It turned out to be too much fun!


You know I have to start with the food, lol. This is one of the many spreads.

Blurry pic of me and Cristal. Don't you love her Santa top? She made it :)

Pic Cristal took of me and Aron by the tree. I'm wearing a Torrid dress, old Target shrug, and a fab necklace I found at Target for $13. It is gold plated and has dangling moonstones, I love it.

Peeps hanging in the kitchen

We also did a White Elephant/Dirty Santa gift exchange. Poor Kelly ended up with the pooping reindeer, lol.

Well, I have to run and sort clothing and comic books! Oh, I wanted to mention that aside from our website and eBay, you can also purchase our items directly from our facebook page, in the "Shop Now" tab! We don't have everything listed yet, but most of it should be up soon!

I will be back this week with more of a fashion-centric blog. I am thinking it will be about cold weather fashions, since it has been soooo chilly around the US for the past couple of weeks!

Have a great day!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)