Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy Frickin Weather!




What insane weather we are having in the Nashville area! I found the above picture online-it is one of the vendors at out fave place, The Nashville Farmer's Market, trying to get out with his goods. Very upsetting!
I am going crazy from being stuck in the house, but there really is no alternative! Busy day full of laundry, ironing, packing eBay(though I doubt the postman will do a pick-up tomorrow!), and making yum yum omelets for me and the hubby.
I did find time to relax and watch Wire in the Blood-a BBC show we rent and watch on Netflix. It is a very intense, murder/crime drama, and is honestly one of the best shows I've ever watched, aside from The Wire. I will blog about my fave TV and movie shows at another time. Peace!



Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)