Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Loves Me Some Pure Energy!


It has been a while since I blogged, mainly because things have been cray-zay! Aron and I took a trip up to Birmingham, AL last weekend to set up at Imagicon and sell funny books. That is another blog entirely, but I wanted to let y'all know how much I am loving Target's Pure Energy plus size line. The clothing is affordable, the styles are bangin', and they seem to run pretty true to size!

Above is the dress I bought on an outing with Cristal several weeks ago. I wore it out Saturday night without a shrug! Those of you who know me know that I have this thing about my arms. Even when I was much smaller, I hated them and would never wear sleeveless tops or dresses. But, I have decided to "free my flubbers" and embrace my arms! I have lost some weight since moving up here, but I still have a ways to go. But it finally hit me that am now 33 years old; if I don't love my body now, when will I?

Here are some rad new Pure Energy looks available now!







www.target.com


Well, I think it is time to hit the hay! I will try to blog some about Birmingham tomorrow before we head to Pigeon Forge for Adventure-Con!

Hugs
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)