How may of you watched the Oscars last night, or at least the red carpet fashion show? Honestly, I wasn't overly excited about many of the dresses. Perhaps I was craving more dramatic looks for such a big night. But, there was still some truly gorgeous fashion to be seen.
I noticed a soft, ethereal theme to many of the night's dresses.
1) Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
2) Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
3) Amy Adams in Oscar de La Renta
4) Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive
A few stars chose a stronger color palette. Adele chose her (and my) favorite color...black.
1) Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
2) Adele in Jenny Packham
3) Jennifer Garner in Gucci
4) Jennifer Aniston in Valentino
Here are a few of my least favorite looks. I don't truly hate any of these dresses, they just aren't my jam. Melissa McCarthy's gown has to be my least favorite look. She is such a beautiful and talented woman, and I wish she would dress the hell out of those curves.
1) Melissa McCarthy in David Meister Signature
2) Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille Couture
3) Olivia Munn in Marchesa
4) Catherine Zeta Jones in Zuhair Murad
How did you feel about the looks last night?