Monday, September 17, 2012

The Best Cookies Ever!

 Katie and Becca made these adorable (and delicious) cookies for my friend Becca's bachelorette party. Yes, they are happy (and terrified) little penises.
Here's what I wore to the shindig. Yes, I'm a dork.
 
Top: Marshall's (old)
Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings (last year)
Shoes: Old
Necklace: Pamela Love

The Bachelorette in her snazzy hat.
The amazingly yummy and beautiful spread at Katie's house.
Me and Becca

The party was a Pure Romance party. I'll spare you the details :)
Becca beating the crap out of her cupcake pinata.
I should have rated this post adults only.

Have a good one!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!!!! What a funny idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! Love those little penis cookies. I need to know where they got that cookie cutter for my Pure Romance party coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)