Friday, September 7, 2012

Lola-Rocks Clothing's Treat Yo Self Sale!

Hello Again!

We are back from Atlanta, and still recovering from vending at Dragon*Con. I will blog more on that later, but I wanted to indulge in a bit of shameless self promotion. Our eBay store, Lola-Rocks Clothing, is having a Treat Yo Self sale. Everything is discounted, and we have a bunch of new styles in all sizes. Here are some of my fave looks:


If you prefer to shop our website directly, the discount code for 10% off  is "LOLA"

Not familiar with the Treat Yo Self philosophy? Check out these videos:





Have a good one.....and TREAT YO SELF to a bit of fashion radness.
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. I love the Treat Yo Self episode, and that heart skirt is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)