Monday, June 11, 2012

Wine and Pancakes

Hello Again!

We had a nice weekend here in Tennessee! It started Friday night with an impromptu Mexican dinner/drinking extravaganza with some friends. The ladies (myself included) fell asleep in the living room after one too many Pina Coladas, and the guys sipped bourbon on the back porch.

I woke up around 2 and hung out with Aron and Ben. In our groggy, inebriated states, we decided that pancakes were needed. Of course, none of us were in any state to drive, so Aron and I made our sober pancake run the next day.
This little dude pretty much sums up my feeling on pancakes.

Saturday night, I attended my meetup group's Wine and Crafting night. I picked up my friend Kelly and drove out to the hostess's gorgeous country home.It was a nice evening spent partaking in wine and scrapbooking. It was such fun!

I've never been much of a wine drinker, but I tried a Yellow Tail Moscato that was wonderful. It has a slight fizz and is sweet and slightly fruity.



This is one of the pages I scrapped that night. The photo is from a the weekend before last, pool day. Ahhhhh....

Hope you are all having a great day!
Adrienne

8 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say you had pancakes AND wine together. And even if I was totally hammered, I don't think I would find the combination pleasant. haha :)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time Saturday. The house was so pretty. And that wine, I really liked it as well. Looks like I missed something fun on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. those pancakes look so good! i wish i had the ingredients to make them RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! That looks amazing! Honestly I don't blame you for falling asleep, I would have aswell!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pancakes and Moscato. Sounds like my kind of night.

    http://turquoiseandtangerine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can always go for breakfast food. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm... sounds like a good combination to me.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the page, it seems like such a lovely way to document your days, and then you have something really pretty to flick through and look back on! Pancakes are yummy! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)