Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Change of Plans

Hello Lovely Readers!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Turkey Day! Today Aron and I should have been in Vegas gambling and eating at a massive buffet, but we had to postpone the trip until early January due to (my) health. I am OK in general, just some flare ups of an old problemo. That's life, eh?

Last weekend I went to see Breaking Dawn with my friend Cristal. Yes, I watch the Twilight movies, so frickin' sue me, heh heh. This one was a bit cheesier than the rest, but it was entertaining. Here is what I wore:

Cardigan: Torrid
Cameo Necklace: Lola's Lovelies
Leggings: Mossimo
Boots: Woman Within
Sorry about the crappy lighting in this photo. We recently upgraded to the iPhone 4S, and it takes excellent snapshots, but for some reason these were a fail.
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!
Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better!! I must say you look gorgeous, and I adore your cardigan! I'm going to see Breaking Dawn tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cardigan.. it spices up the black nice! i hope you feel better too :)

    xo, Jill
    http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well - I hope you feel better soon. Love that cardi as well.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne, I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! :) I love your outfit-- it's really comfy and stylish! That cardigan is so lovely!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)