Friday, September 9, 2011

Nuggets of Love

I am back from one of the worst weeks in recent memory. My bird Kiwi passed away, my computer died, and I ended up having surgery this Wednesday, the day before my birthday. I even spent most of my birthday in the hospital.

After the groggy fog cleared, I realized how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends & family, and such an amazing husband. I was showered with love and support, flowers, phone calls, and texts. Here are a few nuggets of love from my hospital stay:

 Gorgeous flowers and card from Cristal
 Ben and Tracy came to visit and got me Chik-Fil-A, and a balloon!
Becca brought pretty cookies and funny cards :)

After I returned home from hospital fun, the presents started flowing! Here are some sweet gifts I received:

 Mark Ryden is one of my favorite artists. Aron found a limited edition necklace of his famous Rose painting. It is amazing, I just love it.
I am a walking cliche-I love red roses. These were courtesy if my sweet Aron as well.
Ben and Tracy gave me this awesome, vintage/earthy necklace I cannot wait to wear!
 Cristal made yuuummm cupcakes and.......
 ....found me Italian Vogue, which is no easy feat! Loovvee :)

Though my birthday wasn't exactly what I expected, it was pretty wonderful just the same. We are going to do a low key dinner tomorrow at the Romano Macaroni Grill. What to wear, what to wear...? 

Happy Friday!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. sorry you had such a rough week. i hope you are on the mend and everything is well next week :)

    xo, Jill
    http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Adrienne. I'm sorry your week was a pile up of painful, but am glad you are surrounded by friends and family to help you through. Here's to a quick recovery.xo. Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the rough week! Those cupcakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)