Friday, October 1, 2010

Fashion Nugget of the Day


Hello Peeps,
It has been a while since I did a Fashion Nugget (OOTD), but I felt I bit inspired today, so I went for it.



Old Navy Plaid Shirt
CBGB Tee
Pure Energy Skirt
Target Necklace

I wrote about this Old Navy shirt in a previous blog, and I am still a bit obsessed with it. I did a "sneak attack" on this one (As a plus size woman I refer to trying Misses sizes, and rocking them, as "sneak attacks", as in I sneak into the Misses sizes, LOL).

The CBGB t-shirt is from Hot Topic. Of course, I had to go up a size, and I really could have gone up 2 sizes, but this is to be expected of their clothing. It is a cute tee though and I love it.

I bought the Pure Energy skirt on clearance at Target for around 6 bucks. It is a bandage style skirt, but is surprisingly flattering. The brass mirror necklace I bought on Target clearance this week for around $7.

Today was a fun one! I met Cristal in Smyrna at we ate at Famous Dave's, followed by a Target shopping trip, of course. I pulled another sneak attack with 2 sweaters which magically make me look close to my goal size (a size 16) and a pair of fabulous fake UGGS. It is too much fun shopping with her!

Ok guys, I have house cleaning to do. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday, and a wonderful weekend!

Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. I still cannot get over the ON other plus size plaid. Why can't they just make the clothing the EXACT same as the size 4 in my size!!!! :) Loves the outfit though! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CBGB top...AMAZZZZING! Looks so rocker styles!!! And that plaid shirt is killer!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt! Your blog is lovely too :)
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just jacked off to the top picture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)