Friday, November 30, 2018

Lola Rocks The Velvet

Hello again!

After a two month absence, I'm back! Fall has been insane for us: we've been trying to buy a home, keep up with businesses, fam and friends, and blogging definitely fell to the back burner. But...I wanted to share some of the awesome velvet looks we have in our store, Lola Rocks Clothing.

I fell in love with these velvet dresses when they arrived. They are multi size, regal, and comfortable.
Velvet Tunic Dress Blue
These leggings have been selling incredibly well, Probably because they are a nice fit, and only $12 shipped in the US.
Crushed Velvet Leggings
I'm in love with these plus size velvet mini dresses.
Velvet Plus Mini Dresses
Comfortable and elegant wine color velvet wrap dress.
Wine Velvet Midi Dress
Last, but certainly not least, are these gorgeous plus size velvet joggers.
Blue Velvet Plus Joggers

I'll be back soon with a bit of rambling about my love of floral dresses. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)