Friday, September 1, 2017

Summer

Hello again!

I'll be honest, I'm not really much of a Summer person. I adore Spring, and early Summer is nice, but by the time mid-July sets in, I am done. Needless to say, I'm pretty thrilled that today is the first day of September!

But, I wanted to share (or document, since no one is likely reading this blog), some of our late Spring and Summer adventures.

In May, I attended Nashville Boogie with Sophie, Aron, and Amber. Nashville Boogie is a rad annual rockabilly weekender. I attended briefly last year and had a blast!
First day, I wore my Voodoo Vixen dress and attempted my first wet set. 
Winkles was into the crinoline.
I met the lovely and sweet Sabina Kelly.
Saw some sweet rides.
Aron, Sophie, Amber and I headed for for day 2 on Saturday.
Sophie boogying.
Me and the lovely Taylor Nicole.
Me and Daisy Delane's sweet Edsel.
Trying to get a family pic LOL.

Boogie was a rad time! I bought too much stuff, saw the pinup contest, and heard some great music!

We made a trip to FL around the 4th of July. You can cut the humid Florida air like butter, but it is worth it to see everyone. And I love the ocean.

We visited Shawna, Misti, and Chris and I showed them the joys of Snapchat.
Little Baby Angels.
Beach time.
Grandma time
Oh yes, Sophie also started dance class! My tiny dance just loves it. 
And...I'm officially obsessed with Twin Peals the Return. 
Happy Almost Fall!
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)