Monday, March 14, 2011

My Favorite Thing: Thai Food


Happy Monday-yea right! Well, here are some photos to brighten your day.....and perhaps make you salivate a bit. THAI FOOD!!



Tempura Veggies-Is tempura Thai? Well, it was yummy


Aron about to dig into his Curry Fried Rice


My Pad Thai with shrimp, chicken, and tofu-so pretty!

Aron and I had watched an episode of Gordon Ramsey's Best Restaurant Saturday afternoon, and the two competing restaurants were Thai. After drooling our way through that episode, we were ready for some Thai for dinner! We went to Thai Spice here in town. It was decent-not great atmosphere, but really good food.

Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Thanks for posting food now I don't feel so weird for posting sushi a while back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)