Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday: Color Wars

This is my first Fashion Beauty Friend Friday post, yay!
Here are this weeks Friend Friday questions:

1. What color dominates your closet?
I would say it has to be black...I know, I know. I am slowly gravitating towards different colors. I am drawn to red, coral, yellow, and green.

Funky, bright skirt from last Summer


2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
I would invest in some brighter, funkier pieces that I didn't have to consider mixing and matching with everything I own!

3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
I don't really have one, lol. I am just starting to enter the world of colors....

4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
In the past, I would use a pop of color in my accessories to "brighten" my dark ensembles. I still like bright accessories, but have moved into trying out funkier colors and prints.

5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
Louise from
Coffee and a Cardigan. I love her color combinations, so pretty!

FBFF is a great way to get to know other bloggers. Check it out at
ModlyChic!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I think a lot of my closet is blues and purples. I just end up wearing the same old thing all the time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look fab in that skirt! I've been seeing you in tunics for so long and so all along, you've been rocking the skirt look. Bring on more skirts please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Melissa- I love blues and purples :)

    @ Dee-all my skirts are rather Summery, I need to invest in some cold weather looks next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)