Monday, August 30, 2010

Surprise!


Hello Peeps,

I had to take a moment to share my fun day yesterday! We had plans with Ben and Tracy for a Joann's/Best Buy excursion, then lunch at Red Robin. But......there was a plan in the works.....a surprise early birthday party for me!

When we first arrived at Red Robin, Tracy asked "Where is the restroom?", and started walking ahead. Then she said, "There's a table over here." I was confused because you have to wait to be seated. So.....I walked in and Surprise!!!!


The look on my face is priceless....Uhhhh whhhhaattt?

Wheee I am excited!

My fabulous friend Cristal was the party planner, and she threw me a Hello Kitty themed party-hells yes!!!

Fabulous card Cristal made me, and HK gear.


HK birthday candle :)


HK balloons


It was so much fun, I really had a great time. I'm the new girl in town, and it meant so much that the new friends I've made took the time to celebrate my birthday with me-thank you all! Special thanks goes out to Cristal for being a great planner and my sister in HK :) and to Tracy and Ben for helping orchestrate the whole thing, and getting me to Red Robin! I truly was surprised!


Cristal, Me, Melissa, and Tracy

Becca, me, and my buddy Gage

Me and Aron

Our table

I think the fashion gods might have been smiling upon me that day, because I chose to take my look up a notch, and I didn't even know I was going to an event! I wore my drapey cardigan, brass bangles and necklace, and some real shoes (not flip flops). Here are some pics I took before we left:

Shrug and drapey tank: Target
Skirt: Torrid
Shoes: Madden Girl
Bangles and Necklace: Target


I asked Aron to take a close-up so you could see my brass bangles and necklace I am obessed with.
Another pic of Aron making a funny face :)

I had a great day yesterday, now off to work and run errands. Hope you all have a fab day!

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time :)
    Love this outfit on you! Casual yet stylish
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Glad you had a great time. It was fun surprising you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love the outfit. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)