Monday, April 4, 2011

My Favorite Things: Pinup Girl Style

I'm still playing catch up after our Florida convention/vay-cay, but I am attempting to get back on a regular blogging schedule. Notice I say attempting.... My Favorite Thing this Monday is pinup girl style.

Those who know me from way back when will confirm that I have a love of all things vintage. Whenever I wear something retro, girly, or polka dotty, those that know me will say "That is so you." So, I think it is time to step up my game and embrace my inner bombshell a bit more. I have been rocking more of a casual, boho princess look over the past year. While I do still love that vibe, Spring is here, and I am ready to shake things up. Here are a few inspirations/drool worthy (hopefully) future purchases.......
Elvgren Pinup, I love his work





Aimee Dress by Heartbreaker Fashion


Well, back to work I go! Hope that you all have a fabulous day!


Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. I adore pin-up style. It's so gorgeous. They are my favorite hair styles, everything. It's very lady like, very classy but with so much sex appeal. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirstin! I think I am going to have to break down and buy the swimsuit, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo you'll rock pool day in that swim suit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa! I think I will have to give in and buy it, but I'll have to save up a bit first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute
    I love the Aimee dress
    thanks so much for stopping by
    I really appreciate it =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I love the two pinup pictures. Why was everything so beautiful back then?! ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)