Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Full Moon Horror and Tattoo Festival Day 2

Here are some highlights from Day 2 of the Festival:

The shows hours were long-11am-11pm. I stayed up rather late Friday night making more of these necklaces to sell. I have been lazy about making more of these, and taking photos of the ones I do have to sell. It's the little things that do me in :)

Here I am Saturday morning. You can see the exhaustion on my face.

Skirt and cardigan: Torrid
Accessories: Lola's Lovelies
Here is some random coolness:
 Zombie dude on stilts getting a drink
Harley Quinn
 Zombie Pinup Pageant
Zombie Pinup and her kid

Tattoo artists doing their thing


Now for some rad tattoos....
 Little Red Riding Hood
 Other side is deranged Alice
 Bettie
Cameo
Pinup
I didn't take may photos on Day 3 of the show, so that will do it for my festival posts. Hope y'all enjoyed!
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, lady, you look amazing!!! I love that little anchor necklace. What a cool looking convention. You always go to such cool events!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombie pinup comp?! That must have been amazing!
    Love your leopard cardi & that pepulum dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The festival looks like so much fun! I am adoring your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. exhausted, but gorgeous! I totally want that gigantic Harley Quinn hammer!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)