Friday, August 28, 2015

Full Moon Horror and Tattoo Festival 2015

Hello Again!

Yes, this is my second post in a week! What in the world is going on?

This post is a bit, ummmm, late. Ok, ok it's 3 months late! But I always have such a great time vending at the Full Moon Horror and Tattoo Festival, and I wanted to share that with you. 

This year, Full Moon was held over Mother's Day weekend, which is fitting somehow. My buddies Amber and Shelly took turns watching Sophie so I could attend for most of the day on Saturday. 

What did I wear? Well, I purchased these to awesome pinup dresses at Torrid last Spring. 
1) Torrid Skull Swing Dress 2) Torrid Anchor Polka Dot Swing Dress (sold out)

I feel more comfortable in black, so I chose to wear the skull swing dress. 
I love this dress! I need an excuse to wear it again. I haven't worn the red one...yet.

It was a fun day! It was good to get out of the house, see friends, hang out with my Aron and sell our wares. 
I spotted a bunch of cool tattoos...
....and some rad costumes. I wish I had taken more photos! It was a great show, as always. 
I'm enjoying these lunch time blog sessions. Next time, that entertainment post I promised. Back to work for me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)