Friday, August 28, 2015

Full Moon Horror and Tattoo Festival 2015

Hello Again!

Yes, this is my second post in a week! What in the world is going on?

This post is a bit, ummmm, late. Ok, ok it's 3 months late! But I always have such a great time vending at the Full Moon Horror and Tattoo Festival, and I wanted to share that with you. 

This year, Full Moon was held over Mother's Day weekend, which is fitting somehow. My buddies Amber and Shelly took turns watching Sophie so I could attend for most of the day on Saturday. 

What did I wear? Well, I purchased these to awesome pinup dresses at Torrid last Spring. 
1) Torrid Skull Swing Dress 2) Torrid Anchor Polka Dot Swing Dress (sold out)

I feel more comfortable in black, so I chose to wear the skull swing dress. 
I love this dress! I need an excuse to wear it again. I haven't worn the red one...yet.

It was a fun day! It was good to get out of the house, see friends, hang out with my Aron and sell our wares. 
I spotted a bunch of cool tattoos...
....and some rad costumes. I wish I had taken more photos! It was a great show, as always. 
I'm enjoying these lunch time blog sessions. Next time, that entertainment post I promised. Back to work for me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Can't miss the wonderful styling and interior at this place. As I walked upstairs, my eyes wandered about the brick wall interior and the overall décor. This is by far one of the best venues in NYC to organize event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Vigrx Oil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...