Do you like sweets? Do you like sweet booze? Then you will love this post!
We threw a birthday party for my buddy Tracy last weekend. There were great friends, drinks, and a ton of food. I forgot to take photos (for the most part), so here are the nuggets I managed to capture.
There were plenty of desserts at the party. Tracy brought one as well, though it was her shin-dig and I told her not too! But she made a delicious eclair cake, so I let it go. The photo beside the cake are of some bright green flowers I found at Publix. Bright green is Tracy's fave color, so I thought they were appropriate.
Becca was irritated that I hadn't taken any photos of her Cookie Dough Brownie cupcakes. So, here is a photo. They were dope.
Now, here are the birthday cake shooters. Tracy found this recipe on Pinterest, and they were her only request for the party. We all know that sugary booze gives the worst hangovers, but these were somehow worth it.
Here is the recipe care of Sweetapolita:
- 1 ounce (30 ml) cake-flavoured vodka (e.g. Pinnacle or Three Olives)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) dry white cake mix
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) half & half (10.5-18% fat cream)
- whipped cream (for topping)
- sprinkles (for topping)
- Shake all ingredients in a martini shaker with ice and strain into sprinkle-rimmed (optional) shooter or shot glass and top with whipped cream and more sprinkles
Thanks for stopping by!