Friday, August 10, 2012

Modern Pinup & Miche Purse Party

Hello Again!

I recently attended a Miche Purse Party at my friend Kelly's home. It was a fun time, and I snagged a pretty, yet functional, wallet.

I wanted a stylish, comfortable look for the party, so I wore my favorite Forever 21 Plus Maxi Dress and Torrid Shrug. I like that this book is easy-breezy, but it also has a modern pinup vibe:

Leopard Maxi Dress: Forever 21 Plus (Similar)
Shrug: Torrid
Sunglasses: Target
Hair Flower: Lola's Lovelies
Most Miche purses consist of 2 pieces: a base purse in the style that you like, and interchangeable magnetic covers. You can also purchase a variety of different straps, accessories, and more.

I was undecided on a purse, so I ordered this rad wallet instead of going home empty handed. I like this wallet more than I thought I would! I has tons of room for all of my cards, and a magnetic closure. I love the color and patent leather finish.

Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress. It's amazing. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great girl! And those purses and wallets..super awesome!! I can't wait until I get my next shell already. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute. I think you are going to have some great fun with that wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh that maxi is so pretty, Adrienne! I swear, I love your modern pin-up style!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress. Love the wallet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didnt know they had wallets,so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)