I was delighted I was selected to participate in Influenster's Love VoxBox product review. Here is a photo of the rad products I received.
Here are my thoughts on these products:
1) Truvia Sweetener Packets-Truvia is a more natural and yummy way to sweeten your fave foods. My husband has been using these to sweeten his coffee at work, and he prefers the taste to Splenda.
2) Stash Herbal Tea Sampler-Stash has a great variety of flavors, overall very tasty selection. These are also great for making iced teas, with Truvia as sweetener :)
3) Gillette Venus & Olay Razor-This was an amazingly moisturizing shave. It could have been a tad of a closer shave, but the silkiness of my skin made up for this.
4) Kiss Nail Dress-I just tried these out tonight. These are fairly easy to apply, and the design is cool. The application, for me, was made a bit more difficult by the fact I have extremely short nails.
5) Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate bar- One of the yummiest chocolate bars I've ever eaten. My husband was lucky to get a few bites :)
I will be doing individual reviews for the beauty products shortly :)
The VoxBox program is so much fun! For more info on Influnester, check out their "About" page here.
Note* I received these complimentary products through the VoxBox program, but my opinion is my own.