Friday, November 26, 2010

Anniversary

Hi Peeps,
It has been a heck of a week, fun yet exhausting! I hope all my US friends had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Mine has involved fabulous times with family and friends, and eating plenty of fab food! Nom nom nom.....
Aron and second wedding anniversary was on Monday. We both agreed that the house would be our anniversary present to each other, but that we'd still go out and have a nice dinner. We ended up at the Parthenon Grille, and it rocked.
I also made special cupcakes for Aron :)




I think he liked them :)


I wore my Xhilaration dress and leggings


Well, it has been a long one, so I am signing out. My next blog will be a Turkey Day/Black Friday/Tree Trimming mashup, so stay tuned. Let's just say it will involve faux fur and a Brick O' Cheese. Hugs!

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, hope you had a great time. Congrats on two years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)