Monday, November 19, 2012

By Golly, I Have A "Real" Camera!

Hey Guys!
 
I finally did it, I purchased a "real" camera! Well, my husband Aron actually purchased it for me, as a late birthday gift. No more fuzzy iPhone outfit photos, woo hoooo! I've been researching cameras online for quite a  while now (3 long years), and I think the Olympus E-PL1 was the perfect choice for me :)

Though I have a snazzy new camera, awkward arm is still awkward. I'll work on that.
 Dress: Torrid
Leggings: Forever 21 Plus
Bag: Big Buddha
Shoes: Target (old)
Snglasses: Target (old)
Necklace: Gift from Aron
 
Aron snapped these photos one Saturday afternoon before our Panera run. I love their broccoli cheese soup!
 
Aron grabbed one of these yummy pecan buns. I was super jealous, so I nabbed a bite. Or two.
 
Don't forget to enter our Urban Decay Vegan Palette Giveaway!
 
Have a good one!
 
Adrienne
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Yay for the new camera! Nice birthday gift. Love the footless tights and flats with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new camera, I've been wanting one of those for awhile. Great quality AND the portability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congratulations on your new camera!!! That's always exciting. You look lovely, and the photo of the two of you is so sweet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera! That pecan bun looked insanely delicious, btw ; )
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a new camera! You look stunning, such an adorbs outfit! And I love awkward arm. It's fabulous, not awkward! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)