Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh Santino, how I've missed you!

Before you read today's post, let me assure you I have fixed the dang Blogger settings for comments! Now anyone who is follwing can leave a comment, not quite sure how I screwed that up, but I apoloigize. Thanks Cristal for letting me know :)


For those that know me, it's no secret that I luurrvveed Santino Rice from Project Runway Season 2. He was hilarious, obnoxious, and horribly talented. I wanted to have his Santino babies...shhhhhg don't tell Aron. Yes, I know Santino is not interested in women, just let me dream OK!!

I was super excited to see that he has a new show on Lifetime that airs after Project Runway (which I stopped watching once it moved to Lifetme, I'm not sure why). The show is called On the Road With Austin and Santino. I watched the first episode last night On Demand, and it was great! The premise is, Austin and Santino drive around to towns in middle America and make women's fashion dreams come true. I love how, so far, the designers are very respectful and kind to the ladies. No bitchy shit going on here at all. All I could find was a preview, but here it is:




Here are a few of my fave Santino moments. I almost peed my pants watching these again. He just rules. This on is the best one, Santino as Tim Gunn singing NIN Closer. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!



OK, this might be even funnier, HAAAAAAAAA! Tim Gunn and Andrae go to Red Lobster. Seriously. Classic.




OK, this is the only clip I could find of his runway show at fashion week. You might want to turn the sound down....I'm just saying. He didn't win PR, basically becuase he was sooo out there in his designs for the entire season, and his show at fashion week was beautiful and toned down. Hey, he was just listening to the judges!



Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really like your blog. I always liked Santino. His show with Austin is so cool. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Santio, but we have Gok one in the UK and he is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)