Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Nuggets

Hello Again!

I hope all of my East Coast peeps safe and sound following the storm. If you would like to donate to the to the Red Cross, please click HERE.

It was a pretty low key Halloween celebration at Casa de Rice. We invited a few friends over for baked ziti, candy, and a bit o' booze.

We passed out funnybooks and candy to the kiddos.
I wore my fab apron Tracy gave me for Christmas last year. Yes, it says "I Wanna Baked Potato".
Poor Aron was subjected to multiple iPhone photos.
I served a few shots of this nectar. If you haven't tried it, you must!
 
Tracy brought over her delicious and adorable cake bites.
I also subjected everyone to The Chernobyl Diaries. How can such a cool premise go so horribly wrong? It truly was a stinker.

Hope your Halloween was filled with spooky fun!
Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin pie liquor! Its good stuff!! And super kudos to passing out books and candy! Never thought about doing that... but next year i just might have to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you gave out comics and candy! how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, those cake balls looks so good!
    -MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cake bites look so good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrienne, I am sooooo happy that you passed out comic books!!!! :) I actually got a few of those from my comic book shop for free last week :) Also, those little bites look amazingly cute!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)