Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh ASOS.....

I need to start a blog feature titled "Shit I Can't Afford". Today we are featuring some ASOS pieces I will be lusting after for some time, at least until they are marked down on clearance. Make that marked down 5 times over on clearance. Here we go....
This coat is so "me", it's terrifying. Did I mention I collect coats? And dresses? And purses....

One item that I can afford is this beauty. I can see myself layering it with tights this Fall/Winter. Hmmmm
ASOS Curve Double Pleat Neck Dress
Well, enough of my whinning. Do you like free stuff? If so, don't forget to enter our giveaway, ending Friday October 14th!


  1. Wouldn't it be great if money grew on trees?!

    I can see why you like them, they're all stunning but I especailly LOVE that mustard dress <3

  2. That coat is FANTASTIC & I love that last dress :)

  3. That coat is just to die for!!

  4. I spend a good portion of my day drooling over Asos items...

    xoxo ~ Courtney

  5. haha! I know what you mean. I would be blogging all the time if I had that feature on my blog! I love ASOS and plan to shop there more when I am done with this ban!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

  6. i aboslutely love all of these looks! they are so great! awesome post :))



Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...