Saturday, April 1, 2017

Cheekwood In Bloom

Hello Again!

Yes, I'm back with another post! I'm surprising myself this week. 

Two weekends ago, Aron, Sophie, and I checked out Cheekwood In Bloom. This was our first time visiting Cheekwood, a beautiful botanical garden and art museum located in Nashville.  Cheekwood In Bloom is a Springtime event showcasing the beautiful blooming flowers and trees, along with activities such as outdoor yoga, activities for little ones, and yes, a beer garden. Ahhhhh, the beer garden...

It is no secret that spring is my favorite season, especially here in Tennessee. The dogwood and cherry blossom trees, the tulips, the daffodils all take my breath away. It is a magical time for me. 


Attempting to take a scenic photo with a toddler is always good for a laugh. 
Cheekwood in bloom is filled with blooming tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and much more. 


Daffodils and ducks. 
The views are stunning.  
Family time
Sophie contemplating the statue.
As most parent's can attest, "adventures" with toddlers don't always go as planned. Sophie is generally an extroverted child, but is slow to warm up. She spent much of the visit a bit overwhelmed by the "newness" of the place, and the hoards of strangers.

But, by the time we made it to the beer garden, with it's food trucks and jazz music, she was fine. The girl appreciates jazz, I guess.
I managed to take a proper Mommy and Me outfit pose before our adventure:
Me: Dress, cami, leggings: Forever 21 Plus
Shoes: DSW
Sophie: All Target

Until next time!
xoxo, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)