Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sophie's First Halloween

Hello Again!

I can't believe it, I am blogging again in less than a week! My Little Pumpkin has a cold and is napping, so I thought I'd write a quick post and share her First Halloween with you.

We knew, almost immediately, that we wanted Sophie to be Wonder Woman for Halloween. She really is our little superhero!
We decided not to dress up this year, and make it all about Sophie. Now that I think about it, it's been years since I dressed up. ! Next year we might do a family superhero theme. I wore my Halloween shirt, the same one I've worn for the past few years!
Amber came over to Trick-or-Treat with us, and she also brought Sophie the sweetest little Halloween basket filled with treats and clothing!
Amber took a few family photos of us and our Wonder Woman.
We headed out to do a bit of Trick-Or Treating. We knew that it would not be a lengthy excursion; it was dipping down into the 40s and it was quite windy. Wonder Woman had to wear her bear coat :)
We stopped by our neighbor's home, and Sophie had a case of stranger anxiety. After Aron took her out of her stroller and held her, she was fine at the next couple of homes. But, the wind picked up and we headed home.

We had Boboli pizza and the pumpkin bread I had made earlier that day....and candy, of course. Shelly joined us later, and we put Sophie to bed, Later, we half talked/half watched a pseudo-scary flick, The House at the End of the Street. It was great to hang out with friends and my sweet hubby :)

That's Sophie's First Halloween! I truly love the Fall, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

To follow along in between blog posts, check me out on Instagram! Instagram  

Thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)