Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Rare Red Lip Day

Hello Again!

Yep, I am back with another Torrid fashion nugget. It seems like I've been wearing Torrid exclusively this Summer! I hope to continue this trend into the Fall.
Leopard Shrug: Torrid 
Dress: Torrid 
Necklace: Dragonfly in Saint Augustine
Shoes: Ross (old)
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

As much as I love the look of red lips, I rarely wear them. I find that no matter what tricks I use when applying, the red fades and needs to be reapplied throughout the day. MAC Russian Red is the best formula I have found, as it takes a few hours before another coat is needed.

This outfit showcases two of my main loves: leopard and the color black. I can't get enough of either. I hoard little leopard cardigans and shrugs like a crazy person.

Hope you are having a good one!
Adrienne 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm seriously smitten with that awesome shrug...so cute!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to wear red lipstick convincingly. I think I just have a hard time identifying the shade of red that looks best on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)