Monday, June 24, 2013

Leopard and Lens Flares

Hello Again!

I took a week off from blogging last week to recharge and regroup. I am back with a Fashion Nugget featuring one of my favorite brands, Torrid!
Dress: Torrid
Shrug: Wet Seal
Hair Flower: Lola's Lovelies
Shoes: Ross (3 years old, and still worn on a near daily basis)

This is one of the dresses I picked up at the Torrid grand opening. It is super comfortable, yet cute. I love the neutral leopard print. I'm wearing it with this lightweight shrug I picked up at Wet Seal online. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I wear these shoes. I picked them up at Ross 3 years ago, and they just won't die!


I wore this outfit on a matinee movie date with Aron. We went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness. It was an entertaining movie, though I can see how a purist Trekie wouldn't enjoy it. However, I am a sucker for JJ Abrams-lens flares and all!

Hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne 

8 comments:

  1. This is a very cute outfit. I buy all of my shoes at Ross, too. And everything else.

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute summer outfit - and I love the dress! I still haven't seen the new Star Trek, it's on my ever lengthening list of summer movies to watch though.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress, Adrienne - of course I'm slightly biased because I love all things black and white but still, it's a gem and it fits you beautifully :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love JJ Abrams! I've not seen Star Trek yet, but I really want to. I love your dress, especially the sandals goes well with the outfit. Have a great week. /Madison :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm all for leopard!! loving the flower in your hair, too!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable outfit. I've been wearing a white flower clip out more, too. Automatic way to look pulled together or dressy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cool summer outfit. I think the outfit is a great vacation fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...