Friday, April 12, 2013

Disney

Hello Again!

The day after MegaCon we checked into the Buena Vista Resort in Orlando. We had a wonderful view!
After a quick breakfast in the hotel, we headed over to Magic Kingdom for some fun and relaxation. 
I kept in comfy in my Lola-Rocks tshirt and Torrid denim skirt. And my Minnie ears, of course :)

We met up with Aron's wonderful parents, Karen and Grover.
Park birds
It's A Small World is always fun. Creepy, but fun. 

We rode the new Ariel ride, teacups, and of course, Haunted Mansion. I don't do roller coasters!
After a day of fun at the park, we took some photos next to the castle, and headed out to dinner with more of Aron's fab family. 
I miss you Disney!

Happy Friday, and thanks for stopping by!
Adrienne 

4 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS, Adrienne!!!! I wanna go back to Disney. I haven't been since I was 14!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww looks like you had such a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I'm practically swooning over your sparkly Minnie ears :) We're planning a trip to Disneyland Paris at the end of this month... it will be my first time there and I'm getting far more excited than I expected I would!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)