Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Uber Femme

Hello Again!
 
I haven't been blogging much as of late. One of my New Years resolutions is to relax, and if keeping up with a blogging schedule is stressing me out, then what is the point of blogging at all? I have decided to blog roughly once or twice a week, but if it doesn't happen, it's no biggie.

Moving on....I wore this City Chic dress out one Saturday to run errands. I've been feeling "bleh" lately. I believe it has something to do with the gray winter weather. It was sunny the day I wore this outfit, and it perked me up considerably. I love the ulIta feminine bird print and tiered ruffles of this dress. It also comes with a pink bow belt, but I felt that was pushing it. 

It was warm enough to go sans coat when these photos were taken, but it has cooled down considerably since then. I am already daydreaming of Spring....
Dress: City Chic
Shrug: Ebay
Leggings: Forever 21 +
Bow Flats: Target
Necklace: Gift from Misti

I hope Winter is treating you right!
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress. Love your style chickie!! The weather is so drab, we need to do lunch or the movies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also really scaled back on my posting - since I graduated and started working a real, full-time job I'm getting more jealous of my personal time! And I have to say that that's a really lovely dress on you - I love the pattern and the colours.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit difficult to get back into the swing of things, I also just recently changed my schedule due to a heavier workload. The dress looks lovely on you, and I adore the colourful print. Happy new year!/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...we have been missing you!
    I've been feeling, "blah" too lately and I'm sure all the grey-ness has something to do with it. Your pretty dress is a perk-up though and you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has writing lulls. I go one week where I feel totally inspired and wanna write every other day then I can go weeks where it's on the bottom of my priority list. I like to think when I go missing it leaves people wanting more...when you choose to see it as a selling tool and not a sign of sloth...it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came from visiting Kirstin Marie, and I had to tell you how much I like you and your blog.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)