Friday, December 21, 2012

Party Time

Hello Again!

Last weekend, we threw a rad "office" party with our friends from World of Strange. Holiday Con Office Party 2 brought together all of our comic/geek/horror convention people for food, drinks, and an all around good time.

Here is what I wore:
Photobucket
Dress: ASOS Curve
Tights: Torrid
Neclace: Pamela Love

Fred and Steph rode with us to the party, so I had the opportunity to snap some photos!

Steph looking gorgeous, check out her sparkly dress!
Photobucket
I had to snap some photos of Aron and I all gussied up!
Photobucket Photobucket
We held the party at Busters, a local bar/fab hamburger joint. Ben and Tracy made turkey and dressing, and a bunch of yummy desserts. I made baked ziti and baked brie, and brought some snacks.

Here is a group shot of the first wave of guests. I was a bad photographer and stopped taking photos around 9 or so :(
Photobucket
The Tacketts
Photobucket
Tracy looking gorgeous!
Photobucket 
 Hanging out and chowing down.
Photobucket
Me and Becca
Photobucket
It was a fun night, I wish I had more photographs!

Today I am going over to Tracy's house for Christmas Movie Day, yay! I love the holidays :)

Don't forget to enter our Urban Decay Holiday Nail Kit Giveaway!
 
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Great dress - I love the lacy bits (and, of course, the face that it's black).

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the black lace dress. I can't think of anything prettier for the winter holidays than black lace. You look beautiful.

    I will be posting my own black lace Christmas party outfit....its a bit of black lace overload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fun holiday parties. You look beautiful, I love the lace dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this looks like a lovely time, Adrienne! I love that dress with the lace on the sleeves! It's so gorgeous, and your hair is so pretty in these pics!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)