Monday, December 10, 2012

Fashion Nugget: Lighting Issues

Hello Again!

I have had this floral Forever 21 + dress for a few months now, but just recently got around to photographing it. I love the warm, fall colors and empire waist. The day I shot this, it was warm enough to get away with a light jacket. I am sure the colder days are just around the corner! I will still be sporting my dresses, just with many, many layers.
Photobucket
Dress & Leggings: Forever 21+
Boots: TJMaxx
Necklace: Pamela Love
Photobucket
I had lighting issues with these photos, hence the two separate locations (first set back yard, second set front door). How many of y'all have lighting issues in the Fall/Winter months? I might need to wait until the "golden hour" snap photos, or change locations. I am also still learning the tricks of my new camera.

The online sales for both of our businesses has exploded over the holiday season. While we am very, very grateful for the sales, the stress level is an an all time high. I saw this on Susannah Bean's blog, and I remind myself of it daily.

 

Thanks for stopping by, have a good one!
Adrienne

9 comments:

  1. The dress is fabulous on you; I'm a huge fan of dark floral and that one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so pretty! Totally loving that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are just like my love glasses! I love my purple ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress on you! It really works well with your hair color, too! Divine! I'm so glad you shared that little quote, too. I think I need a reminder of that this time of year as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress on you, pretty lady! I totally understand what you mean about lighting. I find it really difficult to take pictures during peek daylight hours. I like to wait until I get home from work, between 4:30pm - 5:30pm, just before it gets dark to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on that! For some odd reason, I like wearing my dresses in the winter more and end up layering so much! I do love this dress on you, especially with the tights. And that necklace is gorgeous!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always say that I would be dangerous if I knew how to address lighting issues..I really need to learn how to use my camera. Great colors in the dress as I can clearly see. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lighting can be such a challenge during the fall and winter, but I think you managed to work around it well. The shades of your dress are just lovely, and they compliment your hair colour and skintone so well!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is lovely— it goes great with your beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...