Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Craft Night

Hello Again!

My buddy Tracy recently hosted a girls night filled with Pinterest experiments, delicious food, and a bit o' booze. The craft: Ornamnet Wreath. The food: Creme Brulee Cupcakes. I deem both to be smashing successes!

Insulation noodles served as the base for the ornament wreath. They also make a cute hat.
Photobucket
The beginning, or "base" of the wreath. For detailed instructions on how to make one of these bad boys, check out this link.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not eating it, I swear.
Photobucket
 We listened to Chtistmas tunes and crafted our butts off. It was an awesome time!

These ornament wreaths call for a ton of ornaments in various sizes. We all ran out of certain sizes, and had to finish ours at home. Buy twice what you think you will need. Our local Dollar Store had a great selection!

Our respective dudes hung out downstairs and watched movies. This insane photo was taken while we were watching Tracy make cupcakes. Oh Aron.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tracy browning the cakes. They were delicious!
 
Here are some photos of our finished wreaths:
 
  Tracy's
Photobucket
  Steph's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mine
Photobucket
Hope you enjoyed our crafty antics! Have a good one:)
 
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Next year, I want in :) I really love the gold one, so pretty and the one with the flower on it is great. Super project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so pretty! Good work, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate for y'all to lose those hats but the wreaths are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are adorable! I love the idea of a pinterest craft night! Last year some friends had a Christmas card collage party using books from the goodwill outlet. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Kimmie.....while posting my own comment on Adrienne's post, I saw you post about the Christmas Card Collage. I would love to hear about it because I have so many cards from years past that I would love to do something with. If you have a moment, would you mind posting the instructions in a comment on my blog...please please please?

      Lisa

      www.waltzerl.blogspot.com
      Dangerous Curves

      Delete
  5. Adrienne, I love the ornament wreaths...what a cute idea. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a girls night craft party... Sounds so cute! Plus any excuse for cupcakes is a good one. Its been really nice to find your blog : ) Maybe you could visit mine too, might be fun to stay in touch and share more good ideas.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...